Low Bed Trailer Transport
Our founder, Mr. Naresh Agarwal, has been in the business of Heavy Cargo and Break Bulk Transportation since the age of 15. Our sister concern, Neelu Roadways was founded in the year 1989, with an objective to cater to the niche segment of ODC (Over Dimensional Cargo) and Heavy Equipment transport industry. In these 4 decades, we have transported ODC having dimensions up to 150 feet in length, 25 feet in width and 26 feet in height.
Low Bed Trailers have a bed height of 2-3 feet. These are generally used when the height of the cargo is above 12 feet or there are many lower overhead obstructions. Another use of Low Bed Trailer is to lower the CG of very heavy cargo. The loading deck size varies but is generally around 25 feet in length and 8.5 feet in width. We have used low bed trailers to transport cargos of up to 26 feet height and having weights up to 60 tons. We have experience in transporting goods all over India.
Our Strengths are:
- Experience in transporting Super ODC of up to 150 feet in length, 25 feet in width and 26 feet in height.
- Over 4 Decades of industry experience
- Complete workforce having a minimum of 15 years experience in ODC
- Self Owned Fleet and attached fleet consisting of Low Bed Trailers, Semi Bed Trailers, High Bed Trailers, Long Wheelbase Trailers, 16 Wheeler and Open Trucks
Our Fleet Strength:
- 5 Pullers
- 50 Hydraulic Axles
- 42 Trailers
- 20 Trucks
We provide ODC transportation services using Low Bed Trailers from Mumbai and several major cities to All Over India. The list of services where we provide our services are as below:
|Mumbai||Maharashtra||Gujarat||Rest of India|
|JNPT | Nhavasheva||Khalapur||Ahmedabad||Bangalore|
We are friendly bunch and would love to hear your thoughts, comments and feedbacks.
- Ground Floor, Maa Bhavani Apartment,
Bhaskar Colony, Nr. Tuljabhavani Temple,
Naupada, Thane (W) – 400602.
- +91 (022) 35436827 | 9930999456